Apply to work at Bin There Dump That today!
Job ID: OP002: Dumpster Delivery Expert
Pick up and deliver 4 yard to 20 yard roll off dumpsters for residential and commercial projects. Utilize company software for processing pickups and deliveries. Complete daily truck inspection reports. Daily driving throughout the St. Louis metro area. Minimal physical activity. Starting pay $19.00/hour, paid weekly. Newer trucks (Ford F-550s and Chevy 6500). Light and fun working environment 20+ hours per week (your choice).Licensing/Certification:
Valid Driver’s License. Driver’s medical card. Uniform:
Khaki or dark pants, steel-toed safety boots. Company shirts provided. Vehicle:
Company truck provided for pickups and deliveries.
Must have Skills:
- Superior customer service
- Manage customer inquiries
- Experience in construction industry is an asset
Areas of Responsibility:
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Professional attitude and appearance a must
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Represent company in a professional manner
- Understand highway traffic and signals; respond to official questions, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to perform physical requirements
- Must have good understanding of local area and neighborhoods
- Some commercial vehicle operation experience preferred but not required
- Team Player
- Operate and drive lift trucks to transport trash
- Tarp dumpsters to ensure safety and security of cargo
- Follow routes and travel schedules using GPS
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
- Oversee condition of vehicle by inspecting tires, lights, brakes, fluids and other equipment
Please send resume to email@example.com with 'I am Interested in the “Dumpster Delivery Expert” position' in the subject line.
No attachments other than Microsoft Word or Acrobat PDF will be accepted. You can also copy and paste your resume and cover letter into the E-mail body.
Please provide cover letter and resume.